February 22, 2009

Enrichment Lesson

Enrichment Lesson for the Stake

I was asked to teach a Stake Enrichment Relief Society Lesson with these other fine teachers. It was very humbling and I'm sure I -- the teacher -- learned far more than anyone I was trying to teach. Isn't that the way it always goes. But I'm very grateful for the opportunity and feel that my testimony of the gospel has been strengthened. 


Enrichment teachers -- missing one but he couldn't be found in the rush before it all started Saturday morning



Stake Relief Society Leadership --- four awesome women!



Jack Christensen ... our key note speaker. It was awesome.



Some of the husbands graciously served lunch to a loud room of chatting women ... As it should be.



Diane and I have been great friends for quite a few years now. If I could grow to be half the woman she is, I would consider my self pretty darn accomplished. Thanks for all that you do Diane ... especially the private moments that no one ever sees. You are the real gift to women!


No comments: