February 2, 2009

Baby Ashton

A quick visit for a 
baby Ashton snuggle

There's no safer or happier place then in mama's arms

Aunt Deb wants a turn ... but baby Ashton seems a little uneasy. Give him two seconds and he'll figure it out and curl right up to her

"yes you are ... yes you are ... " trying to decode Aunt Deb's weird language

Excuse me, I'm no longer interested in your unusual cooing 

Yes, I'm a stud. And you may look until my tummy tells me otherwise

Come on Granny ... no more pictures. My tummy wants to stop.

There's nothing better than a Granny to settle down a grumbling tummy

Why are you pounding me on the back? If I did something wrong, I'm sorry!

Now you're just being mean and it's completely uncalled for!

Mama to the rescue ... I always knew I liked her most

Ahhhh yes, this is definitely the life


I've got it made with my mom and this little squishy green thing

Okay, I'm content again. And I think I smell my Aunt Deb. Okay, I surrender. 

Shhhhhhhhh ... he's finally asleep. What a perfect little bug!
Aunt Jaime and Uncle Will did pretty good.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I nominate you #1 Auntie of the year!! Geesh! Your relatives have been "busy" wink wink if you know what I mean.