October 21, 2008

My first REAL meal this month!




Yes, I'm consumed with food and had to take pictures of my first REAL meal ... salad and salmon drizzled in olive oil and lemon juice (Did your mouth just water? Mine did). Words cannot express my happiness as I sat with my little Cody and consumed food ... good food ... healthy food ... where I could use my teeth. Even Cody ate all his salmon (and most his vegetables). What a trooper.

I recommend to all my plan for gratitude -- STARVATION (or 17 days on nasty vegetable juice). Yes, we are so blessed with food. 

Now, I think I can move forward and stop giving everyone an update on my health. There surely are other things to life than Deb's health. Anyway, Eric is now going through the detox cleanse as his own preventative action ... and to loose a few pounds (and surely to retain his "mac-daddy" status. You go with your bad self, honey!!!) If you get any other health updates, it will be about the man. It's his turn.

No comments: