October 21, 2008

Mom and Son
















Look who got Mommy-son pictures taken! 

My good friend Jen Turscasnki ... plump with child and only one week left before her due date ... took some pictures of me and Cody. Here's Jen's website if  you want to see some of her other work. She's so good.

www.jennifereliason.com

I've wanted to do this with Cody for awhile. He's my last child and so special to the whole family. Can you believe he's already four years old?! We thought it'd be a pretty special thing to have a Mom-Son photo shoot. Thanks Jen!

Love you Codester!

3 comments:

Julie and Todd said...

He's gigantic! I just remember the little one I held in my arms in your living room that one day. Boy, has he changed! SO CUTE. And you look fabulous too, hot mamma!

Wendy said...

Oh those are so dang cute!! How special - you think of just the right things to do with your kids! What a good mom you are ... and looking hot yourself!

DTanner said...

I love Jen's work! I love you reading the story together.