December 9, 2008

BRENNAN'S HOME!!!!!!!















OH HAPPY DAY!!!!! SING A SONG OF JOY!!!!

Our Brennan is finally home from his mission!

Brennan is my step-son from my first marriage and I claim him as my own, even though I have to share him with his Dad, his Mom in heaven, his other Mom Kelly, his sister Caramie, the Watsons, the Thompsons ...  so many that adore him. 

He'll always be my boy ... my little "rolly-polly"

He came home Monday, Dec 8, at 2:00 p.m. at terminal One right into the arms of those who love him so much. He's been in Mexico and speaks Spanish like a native ... but certainly doesn't look Mexican at all. I think he grew another two inches on his mission and got more ruggedly handsome then the day we said goodbye.

 Ahhummm ... he's single and looking as of 5:00 pm on Monday 
where he was finally released from his mission. So "RM" of him ... 
see I know some Mormon acronyms too.

I'm so happy to have this son home. 

Now we'll continue to support Ryan until his return ... in like 100 years ... where we'll receive him with just as many family, friends, balloons, quirky posters and embarrassing pictures.

Good luck Brennan as you acclimate to a NORMAL world again. We love you!

3 comments:

Summer said...

That is so fun! You guys are such a cute family! I love your blog! gotta add it to my list so I can check back often!

Kelly said...

Family is great! Good to have him home!

Elizabeth said...

Another beautiful son! You have such a fun family and a huge heart.