December 30, 2010

Baby Andy

Andy Nicolas Landa
December 23, 2010
5 lbs 15 oz --- 17.5 in
St. Marks Hospital, SLC, UT

Renzo and Claire, we are so happy for you and your little family of boys! Yay for boys!

He opened his eyes for .25 seconds and I snapped a picture

There's NOTHING better than snuggling a new-born

Look how tiny and adorable! I love that little Andy's brothers are looking on in this picture.

Little squishy ... Claire looks in love

He's finally on the OUTSIDE! Actually, Andy was a month early. But the nurses say he's a very healthy premie. He got to go home pretty quick.

I had to wait four days to see my nephew because we had colds at our house. But man! I was so happy to finally hold my little Andy!


It's a pea-pod!

Auntie Deb's first kiss from Andy captured on camera!

An angel

He looks like Claire! How did he override the strong peruvian genes!?

No comments: