January 19, 2009

How are YOU going to finish?



January is almost over. How are you doing on your goals? Last week was a bad eating week for me and my health really took a hit. But today is MONDAY ... a wonderful springboard for getting back up and trying  again. Yippee for Mondays! Whatever your goals ... dreams ... habits ... or just the ability to cope through these trying times ... KEEP GOING and hang in there. Learn to love the U-turn and use it all the time by turning around and getting back on board ... every day if necessary.

Keep going ... the journey can be very forgiving. It's how you finish that really matters. So KEEP GOING.


click here for an inspirational video clip

"... for I will go before your face. 
I will be on your right hand 
and on your left, 
and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, 
and mine angels round about you, 
to bear you up."

D&C 84:88


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you Deb for always having something positive to say that makes me jump back into gear and remind me how much my Heavenly Father loves me and wants me to succeed! I love the goals I set and I am gung HO! COACH DEB ROCKS!!!

Unknown said...

you are awesome...everything you said is so true!!