July 31, 2010

Cody is SIX! ... finally

“Is it my birthday yet?!”

Can you guess how many times I heard that throughout the year?! Ugh...

One again, Cody wanted a HUGE party with all his friends. We did another water-game theme with a slightly dangerous Star Wars twist. It was so much fun. I love having his cute friends over! And they all had so much fun.... okay a few boo-boos, but mostly fun!!!











































Thanks everyone for helping me! I can't imagine hosting 20 (or thereabout) kids for two hours. Thanks Eric, Autumn, Heidi, Ruth, Joey, and Shawn. LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You can't even IMAGINE how many times Owen asked me if it was Cody's birthday day yet...Thanks for bringing the invitations out 8 days early...hahaha He had a marvelous time!

Kirstina said...

Looks like another wonderful birthday party! You've got a good thing going here...