April 4, 2010

Mom's Birthday 2010

The First Year of the Rest of My Life ...

I figure I've lived half my life and today I get to start over. If I live to be 80, I have an ENTIRE LIFE to still live. Now that's cool!! Yes?


I was happy to have most of my family with me. Ryan's in Bolivia on a mission of course, and Caramie's family couldn't make it (but I'll nab her later!). I love my family ... and especially my cute husband. 

Top (left to right): Eric, Joey (hiding), Brennan, Marshelle (on phone)
Bottom (left to right): Autumn, Me, Cody (on my lap) and Shawn
Front: Costco cheesecake with fresh berries ... yum


Brennan and Marshelle made me the cutest card. I love my married kids! I can't imagine my life without them!


I'm holding the card Eric made me ... adorable. If he ever decides to give up being an artist, he'd make a great (and hilarious) writer. I dragged Shawn into the picture because he was standing behind me anyway.


Cody went to Bath and Body Works (see bag) and I'm SO EXCITED. 

Thanks Codes. Shhhhh .... Thanks Dad!

1 comment:

Marshelle said...

Wow...I look really....freaky in that picture with your card. Sorry about that! haha We enjoyed being there for your special day! :) Love you!