November 25, 2009

Gratitude Lists

Ryan

List coming! Stay tuned ...

Shawn

I am thankful for many things! Lately I've been so thankful for the friends I have. For how much they mean to me. Friends have helped me in so many ways. Especially with depression. I'm also very thankful for such a willing and loving mother who is always wanting to help and be there, even when she's in so much pain. Something that has changed my life, I think EFY. EFY has brought new friends who have affected me in many many ways. To become more social, ever since that experience I've finally started to break off my shell. I'm learning more about myself every day. Thank you Mom, and Eric, for letting me have this meaningful experience. I don't think I've ever been so happy.

Joey

I am thankful for a home and food and a bed. I am very thankful for the opportunity to still go to school. I'm glad Dad has a job still. And I'm thankful to have two mothers and yep ... that's it.

Mom

I'm thankful for quiet mornings when my children are all sleeping and I have a few moments to read or write and THINK. I think about how grateful I am to have my family all safe, healthy, and relatively happy (come on, they're teen agers!). I'm so thankful for a hard working man who is happy to provide for his family, who tries to guide his children in their lives and who is entirely content with his wife exactly as she is. And I'm happy for days when we're all around the table eating or playing a game ... and LAUGHING. I love those moments! I have my health ... yahoo! I feel my Father in Heaven's love ... yahoo! Now ... pass the turkey!

Dad

Health, Wifie-pooh, Children-pooh, a hard working staff, prayers being answered, parents who taught me the gospel

Autumn

father, Mother (Deb), Mom (Neolle), Joey, Shawn, Cody, Ryan, Aubrey, Jake, Fresco, Sable (RIP), Bean, Kaelin, Nessa, Nat, Bryan, Jesse, Court, Jessica, Katrina, Megan & Tesha ... all of the people in my life! Relationships are the most important thing in this life & the next one.

Cody

"I am thankful for my FAMILY! and for 'puters' (computers), doors for you can get out of your house, books, chairs (he was scanning the room as he selected things), Heavenly Father, my teacher, my brothers ... is Autumn a brother? ... sandwiches, noodles and trampolines. I love my friends ... Dillon, Owen, Brittan, Caleb, Lydia and my Dowdle cousins. I love Mom and Dad, Oma and Grandma ... that's all."


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am thankful for wonderful family and friends like you all! Happy Thanksgiving Dowdles/Thompsons!