October 29, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Our attempt at family pictures








My TALL son! 

Daddy's pouty daughter

He gets a Mom and a Dad ... what a blessing








Eric's attempt to put on the moves at a most inappropriate time. All the kids but Cody turned their backs to us in disgust. They'll have their turn ... soon enough

Mom and Dad all snuggled up

I just love this picture of my husband. It makes me want to snuggle him up and give him a cookie.

Mom ... workin' it

Miss Glam ... she didn't take ONE bad picture. What?!

Who knew that "say cheese" really meant balance on one foot

A very dashing smile from Joey ... can you believe he's fourteen!?

Shawn pays tribute to his big ... well, older ... brother, Ryan --- hence the "Ryan pose"!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Angie said...

What great pictures! And that is SUCH a Ryan pose! ...I miss him. :)